So you want to be a panelist. Great! Here are some prerequisites.
- Have at least five years in the field either working professionally or on the side.
- Have a major focus on photojournalism or documentary filmmaking.
- If you are a student, be at least a senior majoring in a visual journalism, or at least be doing it passionately as a minor or on the side.
- If you are a newsmaker in the world of visual journalism you are also invited.
- Be available at around 8 p.m. eastern on a Monday night, we’ll work out the date later.
- Have something to say and be able to discuss topics of the day related to our career field. You don’t need to be an expert, but at least have a surface knowledge.
- E-mail me at email@example.com if you meet these criteria and are interested in appearing.
After you appear on the show, consider becoming a contributor.